Statement of Equality and Diversity Policy
Quattro Plant Ltd is committed to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst the whole workforce. It is in our interests to promote equality of opportunity for all, and to ensure that no individual is discriminated against in the delivery of our business activities.
We aim to ensure that the values of equality, diversity, and respect for all are embedded into everything that we do. We aim to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunity and that our workforce is representative of all sections of society. Each and every employee will be respected and valued to enable them to give their best to the business.
This policy reinforces our commitment to providing equality and fairness to all our workforce and to not provide less favourable facilities or treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, religion or belief; or sex and sexual orientation. We will not tolerate any form of bullying, harassment, disrespectful or discriminatory behaviour towards anyone.
All employees, no matter whether they are part time, full time or temporary will be treated fairly and with respect. The selection of candidates for employment, promotion, training or any benefit will be done so on the basis of aptitude and ability. All employees will be given the help and encouragement that is needed to ensure they develop to their full potential.
Quattro are committed to the following:
- Creating an environment that all individual’s contributions and differences will be recognised and valued.
- Encouraging employees to treat each other with dignity and respect
- Making development, training and progression opportunities accessible to all staff
- Creating an environment where anyone that is subject to discrimination feels comfortable to raise any concerns.
- Not tolerating any form of intimidation, bullying, harassment or discrimination and to deal with any breaches of the policy via our disciplinary procedure
For equality to be achieved this policy needs to be understood and embraced by all staff and promoted by
senior management. To ensure that we are meeting the aims and the spirit of this policy we will:
- Review all policies to ensure that it reflects up to date equality legislation and best practice to promote fairness in the workplace
- Implement it through our documented Management System and embed it as a core value within our business.
This policy will be implemented within the framework of the relevant legislation, which includes:
- Equality Act 2010
- Human Rights Act 1998
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
- The Protection from Harassment Act 1997
Reviewed By: Melanie Webb
John Murphy, Date: 30th May 2023
Managing Director Date of Next Review: 30th May 2024